This year we have created a system for people to propose challenges - whether it be a general rule, or for a specific stage. Here's how it works:
You can still donate without creating a challenge - scroll down and click on the ChipIn button
- Fill out this form to propose a challenge. Be sure to include your name, email, and how much you would donate for this challenge (DO NOT DONATE AT THIS POINT!)
- You will receive an email confirmation of your challenge. We will review it, and you will receive another email shortly whether we have accepted it or not.
- If we accepted your challenge you will receive a notice to donate the amount proposed and a link to ChipIn.
- Once we've confirmed your donation you will receive a thank-you email and we will follow through on-air.
- If we declined your challenge we will explain why, and ask you to re-submit a new challenge.